Job Title: Customer Experience Executive
Reports to: Customer Experience Team Leader
Hours: 37.5 per week (office opening hours 8.00am – 18.00pm)
Application closing date: Sunday 18th July 2021
dbfb is leading the way in providing the most innovative communications & technology solutions to business. Our goal is to support our clients through their technology & connectivity needs, providing a flexible service which grows and changes with them. We future proof organisations and allow companies to work in a way which benefits them, and their customers. Our clients rely on dbfb to be a trusted advisor, guiding them to a better future, through technology.
As a Customer Experience Executive, you will be responsible for dealing with customer service queries, our culture is focused on customer experience by focusing on 1st time resolution not average talk times. Striving to deliver service excellence at all times as a Customer Experience Executive you will be accountable for providing customer support across a wide range of dbfb’s portfolio of products ranging from mobile, connectivity, WIFI, hosted telephony and IT. The customer service executive has a clear development plan that will focus on soft skills as well as product knowledge.
- Day to day management of customer queries; being the 1st time resolution point for all of their requests
- Be the internal advocate for the customer’s enquiries at all times – working with both internal departments within dbfb and external partners to seek resolutions whilst ensuring the customer is kept informed of progress at all times.
- Develop effective working relationship with our customers.
- Ensure accurate notes and details are added into CRM for every customer interaction
- Ensure detailed records are kept and maintained with regards to all equipment and services provided to Customer.
- Carry out a wide variety of tasks on behalf of our customers, to include:
- Fault finding
- Network / Carrier liaison
- Billing Queries
- Resolving queries on their mobile/hosted telephony/connectivity products and estate
- Activate SIM swaps
- Carry out trouble shooting and line tests
- Ceasing services
- Provide reports to Customer Experience Team Leader in relation to own development, outlining case load, KPI’s etc at agreed frequency
- Assist Service Director with regular supplier performance reviews via way of feedback.
- Resolution driven, always striving for a positive response and delivery of options to customer’s telecoms and IT constraints.
- A tenacious attitude with a desire to deliver over and above the customers’ expectations
- Animated personality, who engages 3rd parties in a professional and proficient manner. Providing assurance that their account is a priority.
- Able to demonstrate a confident and friendly telephone manner
- Possess both strong keyboard and written language skills
- Confident in liaising with all colleagues to meet the customers’ requirements. Demonstrating customer activist behaviour to always deliver service excellence.
- Business acumen with a keen eye for development opportunities, skilled at time management and workload prioritisation
- Adaptability to continue to deliver service excellence in a fast changing environment
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Customer Services environment
- Proven practise in delivering client focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Demonstrable results in manging multiple queries at a time, with attention to detail.
- Competent user of MS Office products, particularly Word and Excel
- Familiarity of working within a ticketing platform
- Industry experience within any/all mobile/hosted telephony/connectivity/O365 advantageous
- GSCE Maths and English Language grade C or above (or recognised equivalent qualification)
- NVQ in Customer Services or similar qualification would be advantageous.
- Full clean driving licence
- Salary up to £24K per year (dependant on experience)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working available